Looker Studio is a free-to-use web-based visualization tool developed by Google. With Looker Studio, you can convert data points into customizable interactive reports and dashboards. More than 500 official and community connectors allow you to connect to different datasources.
How to enable the integration
- Open the project(s) you want to connect to.
- Explore the project if there are any pending changes.
- Export data from the reports menu
- If you haven’t already, set Coverage settings to “Only pinned”.
In Looker Studio
- Go to the Looker Studio partner connectors gallery, authenticate if needed and select the project. Check the template checkbox or leave it empty if you prefer to style it your way.
- Click "Connect"
- See dimensions coming from your exported data. Click "Create report"
- Your Looker Studio report is ready!